Monday, August 14

Two Years?? Two Years??!!??

Wow. So this little old place still exists does it? I was commenting on someone else's blog tonight and needed to enter my own blog details and this was the only website I could put in.

Funnily enough, I've been watching the Star Wars DVDs again recently, for the first time since I watched them after buying them. Strange how things go round in circles innit?

News since the last post? Bleedin' heck, where to start? Bought a house with Mrs Squidstew, the secondment that I'd just started last time has been made permanent, Gran Turismo 4 did come out (eventually) and I really have been playing that to death. Hmmm, what else? Been reading the Wheel of Time books and been watching the Lord of the Rings special edition DVDs plus all the extras (blimey, way to paint a picture of yourself as an exciting young professional, Squidstew! Science Fiction/Fantasy DVDs, video games and nerd fiction, nice!). There has been other stuff that doesn't involve sitting alone in your own house avoiding the outside world, I think. Ermmm, we've been on a few nice holidays (city breaks, Greek beach holidays), I haven't done any more half-marathons but the work Monday night football has really picked up so that's proving to be a great way to try and stay fit. I've been out karting a few more times, with varying success, although my team did win the last working inter-departmental thing. Get in!

Aaaand I'm done! Will try and start updating this properly, maybe including a few links as well. In the mean time, why don't you join the rest of the known universe and try playing around with youtube?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home